Saturday, May 22, 2010

We Did It!


Wow, friends! The journey was great, but I'm glad the wedding part is over! I can't believe that it has been more than a month since I blogged, but I think it is understandable!
The wedding was so great and I cannot praise everyone that helped enough for making the day so special! I wanted to share the pictures that our excellent photographer, Stephanie, did for us! All of them will be up soon to purchase, so be on the lookout and I will post that asap.
I have some really great stories to share, so stay tuned! I will also do a honeymoon post soon, but I am baking bread and about to go to the gym right now, so enjoy these shots and we will chat soon!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited you are back and married and still blogging. Love seeing these photos again and am so excited for more! Photos and Heather posts.

    ReplyDelete