Friday, July 16, 2010

Ah, Scoot Scoot

In a decision that was on our minds for a while, Jonathan and I have decided to sell my car and buy a scooter. We figured out that we could even buy the scooter before we sold the car, so last weeked we did just that!
Pictures of our real scooter are coming soon, but this is an image of the same type:



Ours is blue, but the pink picture shows the model better.
We have already ventured around Oak Park with it and I am already plotting different excuses to ride it around!
Jonathan already has a car, and with living in a city that makes it expensive to own one, we decided it would just be better to minimize. Another adventure has been learning to drive manual, as that was something I didn't know how to do.
Even though I don't have pictures to share of our actual scooter, I went trolling around Etsy and found some awesome scooter gear that might be great Christmas/Birthday/Because You Love Me gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment