Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The lighter side of things

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to share constructive ideas about my wedding planning. While I have found many sites dedicated to the same intention, there are some that take weddings and add a dash of comedy with a whole lot of crazy. These are the sites that make me feel a little less insane when I find myself in dyer distress about color options for table settings. Maris, my MOH, introduced me to a particularly special one today, called wedinator.com .

Here are a few highlights from this site:

You have the slutty...


Yes, that is painted on attire. I get that they were trying to get the "mermaid" affect for the girl in the middle, but it just reminds me of those slutty disco cage girls that you see in those over-priced guido bars (SEE BELOW).



Nothing says "I love you" like walking down the aisle on all fours with only a crystal encrusted leash on.


Of course, when I think of the sacrament and purity of marriage, it makes me want to hold on to a phallic symbol and show the world my goodies, too!

Then there are the "hobby" weddings...


I can honestly say that I know a few girls back in Texas that wish they had thought of this for bridal portraits.


Starting your new life in your fantasy "fairy and elves" wedding attire is the ultimate in LARPing. (Please don't ask me how I know that acronym, google it if you don't).


Then, there is just pure class:


I can honestly say this is creativity at it's finest. I would always walk by those mall vendors and think nothing of what they could do for my special day.



There are no words.


As my trolling cannot be tamed so easily, this site led me to two more sites that I wasted way too much time on, which I encourage you readers to do the same. At the very least, it will be a good laugh to start/end the day.








No comments:

Post a Comment