Thursday, December 10, 2009

December is a blurrr.....

It breaks my heart that I haven't had any time to blog. Not just time for blogging, but doing anything that I like to do. I appreciate my job, but it has been such a trial for November-December. However, I figured I could at least do a little blogging, just the little things I have been thinking of or that make me smile.
I have changed this to my desktop picture:

Oh my gosh.., there are no words. I want one!
Those knobby little knees, buck teeth! I would name him Elmer.

Another thing that made me smile:





Can you tell I work in a cheese shop? Sheep and goats galore!

Although work is mainly on my mind, it doesn't mean I haven't found time to think about the wedding a little.
One thought is that our wine buyer, Candy, plays bagpipes. I thought I always wanted a quartet for the ceremony, but since we are having a free for all of cultural customs, why not add a Scottish twist to it?
We are in talks, but I think that I can buyer her off with a great bottle of Scotch!


 I don't know if anyone else is listening to Gaga, but if you are, you will understand my addiction. I have to watch the video at least 3 times if I watch it at all. She is fascinating.



That's all for now, wish me luck for the rest of the month!


1 comment: