Wednesday, December 30, 2009

They have arrived!



 The shoes that I had mentioned before came in the mail last night and I am pleased to say that they fit like a glove! Betsey Johnson is one of my favorite designers, but normally out of my price range. Luckily, I found the last pair on Overstock.com in my size for $35.99, market down from $180.
So, besides the shoes being amazing, I love the packaging. So did Boo.






Notice the leopard print wrapping.






 That is a dangerous heel, but I will find a way to wear them! And, yes, the soles are pink!



The cats took an interest to the new additions, too. They look a lot more shiny in the pictures than they do in reality, but I love them!

Another new thing to mark off our list is that we finally registered somewhere! I was hesitating doing so, since it is a little discouraging to not have a lot of space to put gifts in. If we were moving to a bigger place or buying a house it would be different, but we will probably be living in a small place or moving to God knows where in the next few years.We decided on Target, but we are still interested in registering one other place, to give guests more variety. Off the record, we would just really like help with the honeymoon!

Well, off to bed! See you all in the new year!


1 comment:

  1. The last photo is my favoritest. Go fig'! What a steal! These are amazing, Heather. What a find! A big heel like that will be good with your dress, n'est pais?

    ReplyDelete