Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Impulse Buy of the Year



Oh man, I got on ebay this morning to help Maris find her bridesmaid dress and I found this beauty. Of course, it's made by Betsey Johnson, my fashion hero. I had tried this dress on previously at a store here in Chicago, but it retails for $450!
It had 18 minutes left to place a bid on ebay, with a pretty good price, and without giving it another thought I bought it! I was kind of astounded at myself! I was thinking of getting a dress that I could wear after the reception, so now I will have to stay up long enough to wear it!(For those of you who know me, that will be a major commitment to get me to stay up past 11pm)
I think it could also be worn to other occasions, like weddings or nice dinners. I still can't believe that I bought it so quickly!

1 comment: