Wednesday, February 10, 2010

While waiting for my laundry to be done so I can drag myself to bed, I have decided to jump on the blogging band wagon and give an 'about myself' list. Some people give it a certain number, like 'Top 100' or '25 things about me,' I'm just gonna go until I get tired.

1. My middle name is Ruth and one of my earliest memories is spelling it for my mom in the car.

2. In theory, I like most children

3. In reality, not so much

4. I am a strong believer that my cats have souls

5. I hate that I am so messy

6. My oldest friend is having a baby soon, I still feel like too irresponsible for that

7. I don't have armpit hair

8. One of my favorite books is The Fountainhead

9. I'm overly proud of being left handed

10. I'm even more proud that I'm an INFJ

11. I would have never started climbing without Jonathan

12. I wish that I ran more

13. One of my aspirations is to do an ironman

14. I hate when people are late

15. I hate it even more when I'm late

16. Lattes are one of my favorite comforts

17. I get paranoid about being mugged easily

18. If I could wear a dress or a pair of ripped jeans everyday, I wouldn't wear anything else

19. I have champagne taste, living on a pabst blue ribbon budget

20. I take my job very seriously, sometimes too seriously

21. No one will understand me the way my mother does

22. One of my biggest fears in life is getting fat

23. I can't go more than a month without an intense desire to be laying on a beach

24. I love to read to Jonathan in bed

25. I feel like less of a girl with my hair short

26. Tortillas and queso from Taco Cabana is the best meal substitute I have ever found

27. My favorite type of weather is rain when it's sunny

28. I'm surprised at how okay I am with living in a cold weather state

29. I want to go to Tahiti before I die

30. If I could have 5 dogs and 2 cats, I totally would

31. My favorite modern day artist is Anselm Kiefer

32. I still feel so young, and I love it

33. I love whining to Jonathan, only for the pouty face he gives back

34. I still maintain an unhealthy crush on Lindsay Lohan

35. I just started watching the bachelor- apparently, I like to torture myself

36. My favorite day is Sunday

37. The best thing to do on Sundays: bike, brunch, nap

38. I am the queen of napping- I have a theory that if I keep napping, it will slow the signs of aging

39. I always strive to be as patient as Jonathan

40. I used to be able to do a back hand spring

41. Lady Gaga is 2 days older than me, I think that's why I find her so fascinating.

42. I love to watch old home movies of my childhood.

43. I never cursed much, until I started dating Jonathan

44. I live off of Lean Pockets

45. I'm more like my dad than I would ever choose to be

46. I look down on people if they don't understand my sarcasm

47. I used to tell people that we had a horse, but really, we just rented one for riding lessons

48. I hate chalk with a passion

49. I'm slightly lactose intolerant,  but I still eat cheese every day

50. It's annoying when people call me quiet

Well, made it to 50! And, I'm done.

Anything you share with me on the list?

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the 5 dogs and 2 cats! And a lot of these things actually, not surprisingly. INFJ UNITE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i sometimes hate that you're messy too, office friend.
    2. i used to tell people i had a horse, then i bought one. then i sold it. too much work.
    3. i thought you cursed to keep up with me.
    4. i would never call you quiet.
    5. you can do an ironman. i know a good coach/mentor.
    6. enjoy where you are right now. so many possibilities! enjoy!!! xo MJD

    ReplyDelete