Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday

The main thing I have been thinking about in the last week are photographers. It is becoming more clear to me that of all the things that we are expending on, photography is of most importance to me. A girl that I work with is a student photographer. She was very exited to hear about our wedding and offered to photograph it, if we would like. She is a pretty passionate person and I have seen some of her work, but she has never done a wedding. She has agreed to sit down with me and go over all of the ideas I have and what style I like. Right now, she is on a trip to India for a month, but when she comes back I think I will spend some time with her to make sure we are on the same page.
There is such a difference, though, between good and bad photography. A few examples:

Good:







And Bad:





The quality of this one isn't bad, I just don't like the cheesy pose!


Poor lighting!

So, I guess I have something new to worry about until my friend gets back from India!

No comments:

Post a Comment