Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet the Mister

This post is inspired by Jonathan's recent blog post, which I was so flattered to read!

He is the most generous, kind, intelligent, funny, and handsome man in the world! I have tricked him into thinking the same about me, but hopefully we will get past May 1st before he figures it out! He is a physics grad student for Texas A&M, but is completing his research in elementary particle physics at Fermilab National Accelerator just outside of Chicago. I can barely spell physics and he will be (fingers crossed*) getting his PhD within the year.



Did I mention that he is very handsome?
So, for the sake of his sanity and mine, I bought him this book that I came across. Jonathan will be the first one to tell you he couldn't care less about formalities, but it is important to him to be a part of this wedding planning process, too.
One of my favorite sections of this book is describing the two women he is dealing with:

"his future wife- the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, the woman you see as a great mother, with all the patience and love in the world."
"his fiance-the woman planning your wedding. Be wary of her stressed out attitude and her endless discussion of centerpieces."
Very funny, but helpful things in this book and a strong recommendation on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment